Get Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card Online Today
Obtain an Medical Marijuana Card Online!
Apply for a legal right from your home’s comfort! Apply online, get evaluated by Oklahoma medical doctors, and receive your medical card at cost-effective prices.
Medical Marijuana Card Oklahoma
A Medical Marijuana Card is a state-issued identification card that enables a person to consume, possess, and cultivate Medical Marijuana to treat a debilitating health condition. Getting a Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma gives you legal rights to access Medical Marijuana and keeps you protected under the laws passed by the state legislature.
Medical Marijuana in Oklahoma
Medical Marijuana is safer and effective than some of the prescribed medications. If you are suffering from a debilitating medical condition, then Medical Marijuana can be a reliable treatment option for you. Oklahoma has realized the critical role of Medical Marijuana in treating several health conditions and has decriminalized its use within the state boundaries with a few confinements. But due to Marijuana’s controversial status, the state has passed some strict laws for the consumption and possession of Medical Cannabis.
Want a Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma?
Make sure you are ready with these essential documents:
Oklahoma Residential proof
A working email address
A colored and clear passport size photograph
With these essentials, a person must go through the process of acquiring a Medical Marijuana Card. .
Medical Marijuana Card Laws Oklahoma
In June 2018, voters endorsed a measure decriminalizing the medicinal use of Marijuana. Patients registered through the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) are allowed to possess various Medical Marijuana products. OMMA is responsible for overseeing the Medical Marijuana Program in Oklahoma state. The rules, regulations, and the whole administering authority concerning Medical Marijuana are under OMMA. A valid Medical Marijuana Card allows a patient to consume, possess, and have legal access to licensed dispensaries to purchase Marijuana products.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Possession Laws
A Medical Marijuana patient is allowed to possess a limited amount of Medical Marijuana. If the possession limit exceeds, then the patient is liable to get into legal trouble.
- A patient is allowed to possess up to eight ounces of Medical Marijuana at home.
- A patient is allowed to possess up to three ounces of Medical Marijuana per person.
- A patient is allowed to possess up to one ounce of concentrated Medical Marijuana.
- A patient is allowed to possess up to seventy-two ounces of edible Medical Marijuana.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Public Consumption Laws
A patient must consume Medical Cannabis in a personal space only. The consumption of Medical Marijuana in a public area is strictly prohibited.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Growing Laws
Cultivating Medical Cannabis at home in Oklahoma requires following the state legislature’s guidelines. While growing a Cannabis plant, a patient must ensure that the land you are considering for cultivation is a private area or you have the permissions to grow Marijuana on it. The plants must not be visible from the outside space. A patient can cultivate up to six mature marijuana plants or up to six seeding plants.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Drive under influence laws
In Oklahoma, it is illegal to drive under the influence of any detectable amount of THC. If a person is found driving under the influence of it is liable to some penalties.
These penalties include:
- First time: A person found driving under the influence of Medical Marijuana may face imprisonment of 10 days to up to one year and a fine of $1000.
- Second time: A person found under the influence of Medical Marijuana within ten years from the first time may face imprisonment of one year to up to five years with a fine of $2500.
- Second lawbreaking conviction: A person found under the influence of Medical Marijuana may face imprisonment of one to seven years with a fine of $5000 and community service of 240 hours, and a mandatory condition of participating in the drug and alcohol assessment programs at their expense.
- Any subsequent conviction: A person found under the influence of Medical Marijuana may face imprisonment of one to ten years with $5000 as a fine and community service of 480 hours along with the probation of one year with regular testing at their expense.
Process to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma
Oklahoma has realized the crucial role of Medical Marijuana in treating several debilitating health conditions. Acquiring a Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma is not a complicated process. It is just a four-step process that includes a trouble-free and painless procedure.
Schedule an appointment
Initiate the process of obtaining a medical marijuana card in Oklahoma by applying online with a form asking for your details and the medical requirement for using medical Cannabis. Fill in the accurate information along with the fees of $149 and move to the next step.
Connect with the Licensed Medical Doctor
The licensed Medical Professional will connect back through the video conferencing and evaluate the patient’s need and health condition for consuming Medical Marijuana.
Register with Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA)
After getting approved by the Licensed Medical Health Professional, it is necessary to register yourself as a patient in OMMA when applying for a Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma.
Receive the Medical Marijuana Card
Once done with the registration process, you will get your Medical Marijuana Card after the OMMA completes its verification process. You will receive your card within 14 days from the day you have applied.
Essential: Don’t hit the dispensaries immediately after being approved by the Medical Health Professional. In Oklahoma, it takes a verification time of a minimum of 14 days. So be patient in those 14 days, and after receiving the card, you can head to a state-licensed medical dispensary.
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card Benefits
Benefits of Having Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma
- Legal access: Get the legal permissions to access the broad spectrum of Medical Marijuana distributors.
- Legal Protection: With a valid Medical Marijuana Card, get the standard security to acquire Cannabis.
- Higher Possession Limits: With a valid Medical Marijuana Card, access to higher possession limits of Medical Marijuana.
- Higher Potency Limits: For medical marijuana patients, the required dosage to assuage the symptoms is critical so that high-strength Marijuana can be recommended.
- Covers Lower age requirements: Minors aging less than 21 are allowed to purchase Medical Marijuana from dispensaries.
Qualifying Conditions for Medical Card in Oklahoma
A patient needs to qualify for a few health conditions to get a legitimate Medical Marijuana Card imperative for consumption, cultivation, and possession of Medical Marijuana. Like other states, Oklahoma doesn’t have a specific list of qualifying health conditions. Still, the doctor will evaluate the health condition and, based on the evaluation, decide upon whether the patient requires Medical Marijuana for treating it or not. Here are a few examples of health conditions that are likely to get the qualifying health condition for acquiring Medical Marijuana.
- Chronic Pain
- Persistent muscle spasms
How to register as a caregiver?
A minor patient with an age of 18 to 21 or a person with some disability requires a caregiver. Not every person can qualify for serving as a caregiver. A caregiver must be of a minimum age of 21 years and be registered with the OMMA. A patient must specify the requirement for having a caregiver while applying. After that, a caregiver must submit a separate form for serving as a caregiver for a particular patient. The caregiver also requires submitting the essential documents and must be approved by OMMA. There is no fee charged for a caregiver license.
Why Medical Marijuana Doctor Oklahoma?
Medical Marijuana has been encouraged for compassionate use to aid people with several ailments. “Medical Marijuana Doctor Oklahoma” has been functioning and serving people in need of legal permission to acquire Medical Marijuana treatment to deal with their debilitating health conditions for years and has offered legitimate services online. Acquire a valid Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma online and get yourself evaluated by state-licensed Oklahoma MMJ doctors. We have a powerful team of professionals proficient in delivering legitimate services online.
So don’t get yourself trapped in the fake online scams!
Don’t with your Medical Marijuana license
It is essential to remember that with the several DO’s, comes DON’Ts as well. The state has passed a list of DON’Ts as well that the person needs to take care of.
- You cannot sell or donate your Medical Marijuana.
- You cannot acquire Medical Marijuana more than the state allowed limits.
- You cannot possess an excessive amount of Medical Marijuana.
- If you have exceeded the limit, you will require a process to follow in disposing of the surplus Medical Marijuana entirely.
- You are not allowed to try it before you buy it.
- You cannot smoke in locations where the consumption of tobacco and smoking is prohibited.
- Credit card purchase of medical Cannabis is not permitted.
- You cannot take Medical Marijuana across the state boundaries.
Get your Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card Online at cost-effective prices.
- Video Conferencing evaluation session with real licensed doctors
- Cannabis education
- Two-year validity of Medical Marijuana Card
- 24 X 7 Supports
What People Say About Us
Thank you. Efficient and expeditious service experience. A great stop to get legitimate services at your fingertips.
Highly recommended! The whole process was quick and straightforward. I highly appreciate the online services provided by Medical Marijuana Doctor and how they made everything so easy.
Quick and professional services. Highly recommended if seeking legitimate online services. A trustworthy stop for all your legal needs concerning Medical Marijuana.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to find a Medical Marijuana Doctors in Oklahoma near me?
Well, talking mainly about the doctor then can be a complicated task to do. But Medical Marijuana Doctor Oklahoma has made it easier for you by providing virtual appointments. Medical Marijuana Doctor Oklahoma is associated with licensed Medical Professionals, so you don’t need to search one here and there manually.
How can I get a legal and a valid Marijuana recommendation?
Well, you don’t need to bother much about a valid recommendation from a licensed Marijuana Doctor, as all you need to do is connect with Medical Marijuana Doctor Oklahoma and get the experience of connecting with real medical professionals from the comfort of your couch.
When does the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card expire?
Oklahoma’s Medical Marijuana Card is valid for two years. The patients must renew their Medical Marijuana cards by visiting the OMMA’s official site before their card’s expiration date.
Do you still need a doctor's statement if you're renewing your Medical Card in Oklahoma?
What to do if I never receive my Medical Marijuana Card?
In case you don’t get your card within 30 days from the day of approval, you must register an application on OMMA.
How much time will it take to approve my application by OMMA?
OMMA usually takes 14 business days to review an application.
What is the cost of a Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma?
The cost of a Medical Marijuana Card in Oklahoma is $149 only.